BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Friday, June 27, 2008

I Don't Beleive In Fairytales

Okay, so the other day, er..well, NIGHT. I had a weird ass dream. Really..different. So, this is how it happend....Carrie, my sister's friend, was in labor..and they took her to a different state..and my bff Gummi and I went to go find her. Tagging along with us was some hot ass emo dude who, apparently, was a vampire. So, at first, we got two motorcyles. Gummi had one and I rode with the vamp dude...who I guess liked Gummi while i liked him. So, that kinda sucked. Seems all guys give her the attention, oh well. So, we get to some hospital and see Carrie....when we come out, it's snowing and shit and all of a sudden..gummi and Mr.Vampy are gone. So, I'm walking around the parking lot and see them sitting in a Buick looking car...we get in and drive off....we go to a school where I guess me and Gummi had attended. We went into the bathroom and looked around the stalls. Finally, I go into one and pull out a razorblade from between the toilet paper thing and the stall wall. Gummi takes it and cuts herself and then i take it and GASH my arm and start licking the blood off. Then, Mr.Totally hot vampy dude pushes me into the stall and...starts licking my arm and other places...then my mom woke me up. DAMN IT!

0 comments: