BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Friday, June 6, 2008

A Long Car Ride ending with an Easy Break


It's now offical, my best friend/sister is in Ohio. We left around 12:30 last night and arrived I'd say...maybe at like 7? or something. I'll be honest, in the car going, I kept looking out the window while Cody snoozed on the door and Nikie slept on my shoulder. I couldn't beleive it. She's really leaving. There was nothing anyone could say to stop her(and trust me, people tried). The car ride was long..but the break was easy, sadly said. She seemed happy, not at all upset. A couple of pictures and a hug goodbye was it. No tears, no "I'll miss you"s no nothing. Now, I can't really say why I wanted to cry in the wee hours of the morning. I think, I pretty much figured, she's not upset so why should I be? I have a life, sorta, and I'm not gonna put it on hold to wait for her to come back. She's due back in about six months, but if she doesn't come back, then oh well. I plan on going to college after I graduate highschool, and I DO NOT plan on putting MY life on hold for ANYONE, including those who for ONCE took themselves away after promising to never leave again. Any other time Nikie moved, she was forced. This time, she went willingly and happily-I might as well add. Am I hurt? Hell yes. Do I really care? No. Will I get over it? Eventually. Will we ever speak again? Sure, we've been friends for a long time-why spoil that now? It's been rumored that Chris is gonna call my 'rents and see if I can spend some of my summer up there. Will I go? Maybe, it all depends. I have a few friends here, friends who are family(Mama Angel, Ty-Ty and Mark for an example), and of course my sister and her two kids-Clara and Zack. Clara, of which I must say-takes after her Aunt*smiles* The Child STOLE my Edward Scissorhands movie! She also loves Sweeney Todd...she's only 3.

So, in the long run, while it sorta hurts to feel so abondoned I know I'm not. I'm invited here even with Nikie being gone, and I know I have friends, like Cody to talk to. Give the man his props, he's not once told me to STFU yet over my rambling and ranting that no one wants to hear. But like I said, it'll work out. Even if it doesn't seem like it will for the better.

0 comments: