BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blood+ one of the Best Anime's I've ever seen

Not only does Blood+ have a kick ass chick as the hero, but it has one of the best story plots ever!! With an evil twin sister(who KILLS her sisters adopted little brother-AFTER-getting pregnant with his kids), chivaliers(spl?), chiropterants,(HAGI: Beasts that live on blood) and HAGI! I just love Hagi. I missed the very last episode on Adult Swim, but guess what I just watched on youtube..the last episode..and I had to start tearing up. Diva(evil sister) and Saya(the hero/good sister) lock into mortal combat with one of Diva's chivaliers watching-holding her still coocoonned twins- and Diva gets killed. It's so sad cause you see her imagining herself laying in a feild with her two daughters crawling around. And that's it. And that's when SAYA SAYS SHE WANTS HAGI TO KILL HER! WTF??? Yeah, but so Hagi admits his love for Saya and she utters, simply, "I want to live". And so she does, but Hagi does not. He gets killed, shitty right? RIGHT! So, Kai(Saya's older adoptive brother) and herself keep the twins, Saya decides not to kill them..but...what happens?? SAYA GOES BACK TO SLEEP!!! And Kai takes the twin girls, guesstimated to be about 3-5, to "the place where it all started" which is the family tomb where she's sleeping, and there's a rose there, with Hagi's hair ribbon tied to it. "Don't touch it, it's your aunties" SO, HAGI LIVES!!! AND I'M SO HAPPY...I'd be so much happier...if that wasn't the LAST episode..okay. I'm done...you people have no clue to what I'm talking about do you? Ohhhhh well.



Saya N Diva


HAGI LIVES!!!

HAGI AND SAYA

0 comments: