BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An Ode to Friends( Part ONE)



An Ode, to a friend, who brushes her hair with a fork. To a friend who has the cutest look of desperation when you take away her sandwich O.o A friend who uses you as a seat at school and wedding receptions. To a friend who just announces how much she loves you. An Ode to:
;[Ashley]Apathy(TM)



















This is to a friend who sends funny pictures of Teachers during summer,
to a friend who dubs you "Crap-Bag"
and
threatens to rape you with a ham sandwich.
To a friend who kicks ass at Resident Evil.
An Ode to:
Chelsey~Tomb Raider~ C.



Ah, my Trans-gendered Lover,
to you I give my heart.
To a guy who loves tinker bell and
says, "I'm sorry, but we can't be lovers"
To a person who let me put eyeliner on him.
Oh, how much I love you, My Sunshine.
An Ode to:
Jordan~Jordie-Poo~ K.
aka-My "brother"XD


James--the talented ar-teest-
How are you after burning your forehead with my straightener?
Where is the hackysack that bruised my boob and possibly gave me future breast cancer?
Your my loser
and I, your freak O.o
An Ode to:
James-Mini Skwonk- L.

0 comments: