BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Monday, June 9, 2008

More From The Sims 2, cause I'm so bored

Okay...so, when Nikie called we kinda thought up a story for my sims...but I decided to play around today and start over someother time...yeah...whatever.

So, I made the "vampire" family, which consisted of

Brian, Cassandra, Nathan and Alana(the kid). I planned on using Alana and Cassandra later on in the story, if I used them at all...all I really needed was Nathan and Brian.


And..here is Nathan arguing with Maura's mother, who's name
has been changed to Annie.


Maura and Nathan again..her dress is cute!XD

and FINALLY at the end of the day..GUESS WHO PROPOSED!!
God, I'm obsessed.XD

0 comments: