BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's The Scary Chick From School-She Found her Way to The Net. GET OVER IT! O.o I don't know you, but I love you..//0_\\\








Scary Chick Who Writes This Shit---->





There's not a lot to write. Just that I'm me, Mizzuz Dark, and I'm weird. Got a problem with it and i can give you the number for my psychiatrist. My first blog will be a bit about me and my oh so boring life. Okay, I live in hill billy hell in Kin-Fucking-Tucky(If you don't get that, I feel for you.) Hmm. I'm a girl, on that fact I'm next pretty sure, like...100% sure. And I have no life. I have some friends, but most don't stick around for summer.



Things I Find Enjoyable

  1. Horror Movies
  2. Mass amounts of Eye Liner
  3. 3mo Bois
  4. The Suffering
  5. and The Suffering: Ties That Bind(Both of which are kick ass PS2 games)
  6. Blood(Fake or Real)
Movies that Yours truly Loves
  1. Interview with the Vampire
  2. Queen of the Damned
  3. The Corpse Bride
  4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  5. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
  6. Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning
  7. Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Resident Evil: Extinction
  8. Seance
  9. The Bride Of Chucky
  10. Seed of Chucky
  11. Transformers
  12. Pan's Labyrinth
  13. The Labyrinth
  14. RENT
  15. Over Her Dead Body(Yes, a "love" story, but still funny as hell)
  16. Edward scissor hands
Favorite Bands
  1. HIM
  2. The Rasmus
  3. Korn
  4. Linkin Park
  5. Good Charlotte(Old stuff)
  6. Pink
  7. SOME Avril Lavinge
  8. Three Days Grace
  9. Fall Out Boy
  10. Panic! At the Disco
  11. Lords of Acid
  12. Slipknot
  13. ICP
  14. Disturbed
  15. Marilyn Manson

And that is enough listing for tonight, don't you agree and if not, to fuckin bad.
Yeah, I have no life and I'm bored as hell right now.
So yeah. What do I do in my spare time? I fall to the floor at Wal-Mart when the Almighty Voice speaks to me, oblivious to the stares I get. I also like taste-testing the edible lubricants and spraying mass amounts of horrible smelling perfume for others to enjoy( contrary to what they say, the employees at Wal-Mart ADORE me.) Hm. Other then that, I do some productive things. Like Draw, Read and Write. I'm an Literature/Artsy person. But I guess I had better go now, and feed Davey Havok. Maybe change his water, it gets pretty hot in my closet...O.o

~Look at me, I'm Dead~

1 comments:

~TriggleStick~ said...

omfg i totally just popped your comment cherry! how did it feel? hope it didnt hurt too bad! umm i subscribed to ur blog and saved the URL to a notepad doc so i wouldnt forget it ! i love reading your stuff, it intrests me greatly :D i will hit it back tomorrow
Codizle
http://trigglemystick.blogspot.com/