BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Saying Good-Bye is as Painful as pulling off an X-tra sticky Band-Aid















^Me and Nikie. I'm left to make a funny face while she snoozes away. How wrong is that?



BYE NIKIE! I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU SUCK FOR LEAVING! I FEEL SO ABANDONED!!!!!!

But does this mean I'm up for grabs on myspace??? MAYBE.
Next question...Does Pat still own me?? O.o Hmmm.
Next question, why do I have so many nicknames???

  1. Dark Angel
  2. Dark
  3. Mizzuz
  4. Angie-Pants
  5. Britt's Emo Whore
  6. G.L.S(Giddy Lil' SchoolGirl)
  7. Spiderella
  8. Crap Bag<---newest, from a...weird friend, who also threatend to rape me with a ham sandwich...someone save me..plz?

0 comments: