BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

He Said: Can I say something without getting embarrased?

So, Alex is one of the most sweetest friends I have. I knew that before tonight. Through thick and thin we will last. So, tonight, he asked me if he could say something without getting embarrassed. I said sure. And he sent me a file.


Angela,

You’ve entered my life

Giving me happiness

Yet not taking me out of the dark

The place most familiar to me

Ceasing the blood of constant suffering

Giving my life a meaning

Becoming my friend

Becoming my family

Saving me from loneliness

Wiping my tears as they fall

Creating an ease in my mind

Being one of the only ones…

The only ones to understand me


Now, how sweet is that?

DISCLAIMER: THIS POEM BELONGS TO ALEX DAMNIT! STEAL IT AND I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE

0 comments: