BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'm freshly showered *sniffs self* and I'm smelling gooood~

So I was going through my comp. looking for old artwork and by old I might mean something from 3 years ago or something from last week. I found some and since I've get nothing else to do...Guess I'll upload some of it here....


And on a note...I'm not for sure if these are uploading correctly or not so...we'll see.

Dunno what this is. 

                                        I make random UOC's. Useless Original Characters. This is C, or Cesay, my UOC Death Note Character. 
             Dunno....
                        Water....creature?
                Angel.

                               Yet another UOC. I guess...for Yu-Gi-Oh maybe? I dunno. She had something else in her hand but it messed up so I turned it into a card.XD
          MEOW! XD Don't know about this one either. Damn. I can't draw hands or feet...at all >.<
                      Rp Characters: Harlie and Seph. First time I drew something like this. Poor Seph. He looks terrible.XD Sorry, Jay!



0 comments: