BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Give me back my PILLOW!!!!

Yeah. It's already 10 am but still, it's too early to get up when you didn't go to bed until like 4...up with a small child who decided, at 1 am, that he wanted popcorn and to watch an Inu-Yasha movie. Yeah.

So now I'm trying to get motivated for today and it's not working to well. Gotta clean out the fridge (already did the freezer), clean the house (bathrooms, living room that sorta stuff) and sort through some more cupboards. 

Yeah...just not looking forward to it. On top of that, I'll be yelling at my sister the entire time who's sick and will try to help although she doesn't need to. At all. Keep the hell away from me, Germy-McGermGerms. 

Well, I'm going to put Bleach Memories of Nobody in the DVD player for my seven year old nephew and get to work....but I don't wanna and you can't make me!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ok.

I'm going.

L8r

-Continue-

Okay. I'm done. Like 3 hrs later but I'm done and my arm is sore. I got spring cleaning fever. Or so says I when I scrub the floor on my hands and knees. Ouch.

Ugh. My hands smell funny. Like dish soap. And I HATE that. So I guess I'll just rest for a second and then go jump in the shower. Well, not really jump 'cause I've done that once and it did NOT work out well. Another issue...I'm hungry. And thirsty but since the floor is wet and I left my drink on the table I guess I'll have to wait. I hate walking on a wet floor, even if I mop that area again...it just bugs me. Get over it. I may not be a clean demon everyday but I can be very paticular on certain issues. And wet floors are one of them. That's usually why I mop it around midnight, when everyone else is in bed otherwise I tend to bite some heads off because THEY think it's okay to walk on it. No. It. Is. NOT!
I don't give a shit if you're trying to walk along the carpet that the kitchen table is on...It's too close so back off!
GAh!

Yeah. Another thing that really bugs me? I tend to listen to music when I'm cleaning. And since most people here don't listen to Emilie Autumn I have my mp3 player, carefully and smartly, tucked into my bra and headphones in. I don't get why people always come up to me and try to talk to me. Not only do they know I'm listening to music, THEY can hear it! I have it loud enough that if I take out the headphones, I can still hear it...so seriously. Don't walk up to me and start talking and then tell me I'm being "hateful" when I'm trying to mop and jerk headphones out at the same time and say, "What??"

Yeah. Stop. It's annoying.

Ew! My hands feel dry. Jeeze. Can't help it! I'm not "girlish" but I can not stand stinking or icky feeling/smelling hands.  The only solution?

SHOWER TIME!

L8r.

0 comments: