BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I wish I had a really cool nickname

And that has nothing to do with what I'm going to write. All right so I might be fibbing...but just a little. I want to be a self proclaimed Murder Tramp. But not in the definition that most people give it. I, Dark, now say that I am a Murder Tramp...corresponding with the definition of: A girl who enjoys horror movies, the gorier the better.

Okay, so back onto the non-existant point.

I'm growing my nails out and it's sorta weird typing.

And I'll be getting a new digital camera when my 'rents can afford it. Or I could take my Dad's. Why?
My mom got mad at me and slammed my penguin backpack down and then my dad, trying to make people laugh, threw it in the floor...and then I took out my camera and every picture I took is straight up black.
So my dad started bitching that it was my fault, that my camera should be kept in a case and my retort was "and my bag shouldn't be thrown and slammed down either." So, he told me I could have his or get a new one when they have the money to afford it. So, I told them I wanted mine and not his because my camera was awesome. It took pictures and video footage. So I'm mad about that now and haven't spoken to my "Mommy-dearest" yet and probably won't til tomorrow or something. Who knows with me.

But anyways...yeah. I don't really have anything to write about. Well, so I do but the honest answer is I don't feel like it. I'm going to go outside and freeze my ass off for a cigarette, probably get like bronchitis again and refuse to go to my crack head doctor.

0 comments: