BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Day I'd celebrate year 'round

Yes. It's finally that time of year again.

And yes my darlings, I'm speaking of the (in my opinion) greatest holiday ever: Halloween.

Okay, so plans got changed a bit. I'm still going to hang out with my "third wife" Shellena and James. We have no idea what we're going to do, but we'll figure something out.

We could play Fatal Frame 2(yes, I'm packing it and my ps2 with me) and maybe my Ouija board, too.

Well, my "costume" as some people would/will call it, consists of my home mad mini top hat, two skirts( to make the top one furl out a bit), black/purple leggings, a black tank top and a frilly white off the shoulder shirt underneath. And people can't fathom why I feel like a pirate when I'm dressed.

That's beside the point though. So anyway, getting back to the non-existent subject.

The Walking Dead comes on tomorrow and I can't wait to catch that since I want to see that too.

But on the other side of things, the horror movies on this month seem pretty lame. Or maybe I've just missed all the good ones. Who knows.

Carrie, the one without what's her name, comes on tonight later. It'll be on at 11 and my sister had the nerve to tell me I could tape it in the bedroom. But wait, I forgot. Opps. I'm glad my sister did say that because the fact that it's Saturday night has completely slipped my mind. My anime shows come on tonight. Whether or not she said I could tape it in the bedroom because of my shows or because she had something coming on she wanted to watch is unbeknown to me.

Oh, said sister made me so mad earlier today.

It's fine when she goes into my stuff and grabs items she needs that don't belong to her but our Mom called her while Mom and I were in town to ask her where she put my Scar tattoos that I'd need tomorrow and she says, "I think they're in my purple folder but don't be getting into it. I don't want you snooping though my stuff."

Oh, but it's fine for you to get into my stuff? She even tries to hide it. For example, if she were taking a shower, she'd have her clothes held to her chest and she'd come walking though and my compact would fall out. Did she bother to ask me if she could get into my bag and get it? No.
When she wants some perfume, does she ask to get into my bag to get it? No. If I say anything to her about it, she tells me that I should have it sitting on the counter for everyone to use.
Go to her house and so much as move a bottle of her (expensive $25 perfume Mom brought her) and she'll throw a fit. But she can get her hands all over my cheap .99 cent perfume to her hearts content.

But enough of that. I'm super excited about tomorrow. I absolutely LOVE Halloween.

I'd even give up x-mas AND my birthday for it. And on that note, I really wish I was born on Halloween. No, not because I love it so much as opposed to I love all the little hair accessories, leggings, costumes and all that stuff. When January rolls around, all that is gone. Even if my birthday was like, oct. 15th, I'd be happy. Halloween stuff is out on the shelves by then. Oh, how easy it would be to get me something then.

And I guess I need to finish writing this. I need to jump into the shower and shave and be all ready. Tomorrow, I straighten my hair, do Clara's makeup, take pictures of the kids and head out to Shellena's for a frightfully fangtastic Halloween night.
...
....
.....
......
      Anyone else think that last line was a little...corny?
Yeah. Me,too.

<3

0 comments: