BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Monday, October 11, 2010

This is Halloween...This is Halloween!...

Oh...wait. Never mind. It's just my bedroom. Opps.

Anyways...tomorrow marks the day a friend and I being work on our Halloween costumes. We're going as our own versions of The Red Queen (your's most fearingly) and The Mad Hatter. But...I have an issue. I own like no red clothing. Black. Purple. Grey. No red. Dead serious. So it kinda sucks. But then again, if I'm going as MY version of the Red Queen..who says I have to be decked out in red. So yeah.

And I've been getting heat out of it too. A few people are like "Why are you making a costume? Just go buy one." Few reasons for that.

1)If I go out and get a costume now...I'll have already wore it numerous times before Halloween actually gets here. (Everyday is Halloween in my world.)

2) I'm bigger. I admit and I'm not going to pay an extra twenty bucks or go all the way to Bowling Green to the nearest like costume shop( B.G is like 2 hrs away) just to look at costumes.

3) This is more fun and creative.

4) I like making stuff and this is definently something to take up time.

so uh. yeah. I'm done.

<3

  • Mood: Amazed
  • Listening to: my typing
  • Reading: The Girls He Adored
  • Watching: YOu
  • Playing: with your dead cat O.o
  • Eating: whats left of your dog
  • Drinking: ......the bird bath.xD

0 comments: