BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

And then there was....

Was what?
Are you dying to know?
  I bet you are.
   I can hear that lovely organ of yours beating frantically, faster and faster and...
     I'm not going to tell you.
For I fear that overactive heart of yours could not handle knowing.
Fiendish, aren't I?
        No?
Well, enjoy that dream that is comfortingly rocking you, wrapping it's tendrils of goodness around you for don't you know all dreams become nightmares when I get involved?

Perhaps a change of scenery.

Oh, joyous news!
I've begun work on my next doll. I do not yet know what I shall name her, she has neglected to whisper it sweetly into my ear whilst I sleep. Alas, there is plenty of time left for that. Perhaps she's too shy and proper to gallivant around my chamber without pretty garments of pretty colors adorning her pale porcelain flesh.

Oh. How a sewing machine would hasten my work. I suppose though, that I do not mind having to work painstakingly slow. Stitch by stitch, my work comes to finish. However slow.

I  feel anymore should I write would be dreadful and dull. Perhaps next time, I will allow you a peek into my mind.
  And maybe there, you will find what was once.

0 comments: