BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What if...

What if I don't give a damn anymore, hm?
   Why do I know that you won't even notice?
      When will it all come to a screeching halt?
          How could the shell around my heart, the one made from the pain and poison secreted-hardening into a fine metal, break?

 Simply.

 Because of you.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

For making me...for making me...for making me...for making me...

feel this way, you who is spawned from demon, claiming ties to man.

0 comments: