BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time again to pull off an X-tra sticky bandaid

My sister called me this morning to let me know that Nikie had been calling her phone needing to talk to me. So when I was in town to babysit I ran by her house to see what was going on.

Nikie met me at the door and had a...sullen, guilty? look on her face. I asked what was going on.

"Well, uhm, Mom's coming in this September for Elliot's birthday on the 25th and then...I'm going with her back to Illinois and then we're going to Wisconsin."

So she's leaving again. Kinda...sucks. I mean, I look at the big picture when it comes to friends. Some of them are too busy with school. Others are too busy with new friends, new friends about whom they gripe because they're just being used by them, but still hanging with them. Others have new boyfriends or girlfriends and are spending all their time with them.

So in retrospect, I feel kinda all alone. Even my yahoo buddies are too busy to drop a line every once in awhile. But that's understandable. It's not like they can drop by my house or call to ask how's life.

So, now determined more then ever, I'm going to try to go to college. Probably won't be able to with the whole Money thing, but I'm going to try. Maybe that's what I need. A change of scenery. New friends. New life, in general.

This is too depressing.

  Maybe I'll write more later.

0 comments: