BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Monday, August 23, 2010

So, as of late, I can say I have officially squirted white stuff all over my best friend. 
Weird enough, I'm not lying. 
So, this is how it went down, for all you dirty/curious minds out there.

We had spent probably an hour or so discussing random anime characters we loved. My main one was...ENVY! Hehe. So we talked and then she's like "I'm hungry. It's snack time!" So we got up and went to the kitchen and I grabbed something out of the fridge. And I start giggeling and she just...gives me a [i]Don't even think about it[/i] look. So I don't. She ends up going to the bathroom and I grab it again and follow. 
I'm silent. Like the Ninja that I am...until I say Envy and (NOT on purpose) squeezed a little too hard and my white stuff goes shooting off on the door. I burst into a fit of giggles. My friend cautiously opens the door and I jerk around to face her and squeeze! I got her arm, dammit, before she slammed the bathroom door shut. 

She eventually comes out of the bathroom once promise her I've put it up.

We go back into the kitchen and I whip [i]it[/i] out again. She looks at me, shakes her head and says "Put it down." So I do. I grab something else and arm myself with it and she grabs what I had at first. So, we stood, facing each other with glaring eyes like we were in some horrible western style movie. We didn't really fit the whole "cowboy" part though in tank tops and pajama bottoms. 

I made the first move. I pose and squeeze and I think I got her. So, thinking that I won't squirt her if she runs into the living room, takes off running. I take off after her. I squirt her chest and she gets my stomach. We squirt each other again and again and the table, carpet, floor and door knob get caught in the cross fire. Eventually we resort to wiping what was on us onto each other.

Then we called truths to clean up. It took about ten minutes. After all, the first stuff I was squirting was pretty creamy but the second time around it was kinda...chunky.

So we put our things up and douse ourselves in two different perfumes and two different body lotions. We sniff each other and realize something horrible. If we keep trying to cover the oder of her Ranch and my Tarter Sauce we're going to: "Smell like two Vietnamese whores." <---her opinion, not me. We did stink though, honestly. And only licking the ranch off our arms tasted good. I can't stand tarter sauce, but that didn't keep me from using it as projectile squirt stuff. 

After it was all over and done with I came to a horrible realization. If we had taped that and wrote out a short summery of "Two teen girls squirt white stuff on each other" and put it on DVD...how much money could we have made off perverted idiots who would have no clue at all that we were using one odd but yummy and one odd and nasty, condiments. 

So after that we stood in the kitchen while simoutonisouly bursting out into song and dance. 
Her: C IS FOR COOKIE!
Me: THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!
....
ME: I'M NOT A FUCKING COOKIE!
HER: YOU'RE IN DENIAL!
I'll post the link to C IS FOR COOKIE sung by Gluttony, from FMA, at the end. 

So, we have this little dance to go with it and we randomly go off with "L is for Lust, that's good enough for me! E is for ENVY! That's good enough for [b]ME[/b]!" Yeah. We all know it's me yelling me. Since I love Envy and my friend has already planned to kidnap Al, raise him until he's legal, then jumping him. And she tells me I'm totally insane? ....okay, maybe I am but still.

So yeah. I really enjoyed the like three days I spent with Nikie. It was fun, really. 
Awfully understanding, I have to say. I went to her house Tuesday and got sick. Woke up Wednesday feeling like Envy beat the crap out of me using Gluttony as a club. So, in other words, pretty damn bad. So we came to my house and had a lazy day of watching FMA: Brotherhood. Thursday I still was crappy but I dressed her up and got her ready for an UOC character. I so am claiming that phrase. It's an "Useless Original Character". Yeah. I made her into two different ones. My definition of UOC is simply a character that WOULD belong in said show but doesn't exist nor do they exist in any fanfics. So yeah. I turned her into THE SMOKE ALCHEMIST and as much as it pains me, when we had her ready to be a homunculus and she had green hair spary...I just was like "Dude! The dress and hair make you look like Envy and Lust's non existant love child!" So, yeah. She was the Smoke Alchemist first then she became The Homunculus Covet.  

So anyways. Links!!!! You should click at least the first two.




Horrible Dreams and Sweet Screams.

<3

0 comments: