BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oh, Fanfic's...let me count the ways I love thee

That's off some kind of poem isn't it? Hm. Anyways, back on subject. Oh, maybe I should state a subject first. Yeah. Fanfics. I love them. They can be soooooooo hilarious. I like the random funny ones a lot. Like the one on fanfiction.net that's called..uhm....ENVY: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual. As you can guess it, this is the handy dandy manual you get when you order an ENVY(Fullmetal Alchemist) unit. It tells you how to feed it, bathe it and over all care for it. It even answers some FAQ's and troubleshooting....hehe. I like troubleshooting. But seriously, it's all great. There are some stories that make me laugh until I cry. But here's the link to the above mentioned..you should read it. The writer Diamond Mask (I think that's the name) has some other laugh worthy User's Manual's. 
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3663222/1/bENVY_b_The_bOwner_bs_Guide_and_Maintenance_bManual_b

But yeah. Oh...color change!!!! I don't know what else to talk about. Other then I'm really tired and I feel like I could've gone to bed hours ago. Anne and the kids might be leaving for home tomorrow so yay for a nap. They've been here for like approx. two weeks now I think. Yeah, she's feeling better. So uhm. I'm bored. Like seriously bored. I guess I'll go play a video game. Final Fantasy 7 I guess. See if I can beat it before I have to give it back to Shaun..Shawn?......HIM tomorrow. BYE!

0 comments: