BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Wish I Could Live in Anime

You have to admit. That would be totally awesome. Especially if one of you were to turn on your tv to say...Full Metal Alchemist and noticing a new character. A girl with Crayola crayon red hair, a few piercings and a look of "OH HELL YEAH" in her eyes. Yeah. Do you want to know what this girl would be doing in FMA? No probably not. Half of you could guess, I bet, but for those of you whose imagination is hindered or you just don't know me I'll tell you. I'd...

  1. Find Wrath and hug him and tell him I'd be his new Mommy for ever.
  2. Be running away from Izumi 'cause even she would be frightend by me showing up and randomly spouting off how awesome she is.
  3. Kidnapping Al for my friend, Nikie, who just thinks he's absolutely adorable (not that kind of adorable, she knows he's like 12)
  4. Stealing Armstrongs sparkles or accusing him of being a vampire.
  5. Shaking Riza Hawkeye's hand and then run away from fear of being shot 'cause my attention would soon slip over to Roy Mustang and his smexyness.
  6. Lust. I have to ask her where she got her wonder bra.
  7. I'd  be giving Gluttony a super duper yummy cake and instrucing him that he can eat it and not me.
  8. Chibi! Here chibi chibi chibi!
  9. (I'm trying to make it to ten, so this'll be the first random thing that pops into my head. Hmm...) Wrath needs a makeover. I've always wondered what he'd look like as a girl....Better get a fast get away car too, in case Izumi sees.
  10. ENVY! MUST MOLEST SEXY CROSS DRESSING PALM TREE SIN!
Don't you even dare ask me what the hell is wrong with me. I don't know either honestly. All I know is Envy is my favorite, Wrath coming in 2nd, Izumi 3rd and Ed 4th. I'm sure I just made that up off the top of my head since I <3 ALL FMA characters. *tear* HUGHES!!!!!!!

Anyway. I'm bored. And there for a few seconds while standing outside smoking I was beginning to wonder if I was going to see a plane crash or something. No, I did not make THAT up. I was standing there looked up to see lights of an airplane....getting lower....and lower....and lower...and then it disappeared behind one of the many clumps of trees this state is...well, not famous for, but covered by. I waited to hear a KABOOM!!!!! but didn't so I came back in.

So much for an eventful night huh? Hm. Wanna know what other animes I would love to randomly visit?

  • Blood+
  • Trinity Blood
  • Rozen Maiden
  • InuYasha
  • Ruroni Kenshin
  • Outlaw Star
And that's just a very few.

Ok...let's face it people. I'm only writing this because I'm extremely bored, I'm too lazy to log onto yahoo and see if anyone is online even though I keep an eye out for a few certain people namely Lyssa, Jay, D., Nikie and James. And I'm contemplating watching the episode of FMA I taped the other night. And minute by minute it's looking better and better.

And BAM!!!! I remember I'm going to one certain people noted aboves house for a few days and probably need to pack the usual. You know. Clothes, chalk, rope, duct tape...hey, you NEVER know when Envy will randomly show up. I've kept my eye open for him for weeks now....he'll eventually slip up and I'll be there with mace, a gag and my lil' red wagon, ready to knock his ass out and partially drag/pull him off into the sunset....Ah...yeah. Good times to come.






...and on a side note for you who are idiots and are sitting there laughing and thinking "Omg! Does she...like...really think Envy exists?? Like.....OmmmmyGOSH! It's only a show! GAWD!" I prove my point and close my case. Your ENVIOUS of my imagination. So ha. Envy exists.

(namely saying, yes Envy exists. >.> I can pretend it's the Envy with palm tree hair and shoes issues if I want damn it!)

0 comments: