BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Return

Sounds like some amped-up 80's horror movie remake doesn't it? It might as well be. Why, you ask? Because I'm back, that's why. Hm. I have honestly no idea as to what I should blog about but there might be a few tonight.

Let me start by re-capping my life a tiny bit. I had a birthday (an ice cream cake,too). I went to my friend/sister's family/my family barbecue where the food was absolutely delicious. Yes, my friends, I pigged out on Mark's incredible, taste defying, mouth watering hamburgers.

My friend/sister and her family/my family moved. Not far, otherwise I'd be too sad and depressed in bed to bother being on the computer, just down the road.

I've been very lonely. Most of my friends are off in college or joined the military. Just the simple fact that we graduated high school seems to be keeping us apart.

We've gotten together a few times and are still planning our trip to New Orleans. A few possible reasons being:

  1. To have a trip where it's just us and no one screaming they have to get home.
  2. It's somewhere we've all wanted to go.
  3. To Return Dark to her home.
I have to admit, reason number three is of the utmost importance. Don't you agree?

Barbecue sauce rocks. I love it. I'm eating it right now and I eat it on almost anything.
Chicken, Mozeralla Sticks, Hot dogs. ANYTHING. It's just awesome.

I think over the next few weeks I'm doing to blog about movies I want to see. And why. Why is always a good question, unless of course, it's the last word out of your mouth because some mad man has kidnapped you and is submitting you to horrendous torture and your last train of thought lies there.

I don't suppose I make much sense, do I?
...Never do.



D

0 comments: