BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
All God's Village
I'm me. What is "me"? Weird, Odd, Scary, Funny and hyper, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap, sprinkled with a little bit of cheese(even though I'm lactose intolerant)and served cold to many unsuspecting people.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stop Correcting Me! Leave me and my errors in peace!!!

Ahhhhh. Today was the..uhm...*counts on fingers* the fifth day of school. And yes, I really did count on my fingers(I suck at math people, I'm not lying). So yeah. They really messed my shcedule up but oh well. It's my last year, thank god for that,too-in some ways.

First block hasn't been horrible yet, it's eng. so go figure. I have Suspension and Steering-automotive class- 2nd block. Chelsey AND Devin were in there but Devin opted out for a different class. So now, second block has three girls and six guys. Third block is History-stupid last year history teacher-it's not to bad it just seems like the teacher doesn't like me. fourth is alge.2 and I have Hunt, now Mrs. Copass and i love her to death so it's not to bad. Fifth is business math taught by Hagen and she's okay-she usually forgets what she WAS gonna do during class and ppl end up either doing errands for her or talking.

So, Mom and I are going to glasgow this weekend-cause a store called Underground Attitude is going out of business and we really want good chinease food. Hm. I have a test in Eng tomorrow, I just now remembered that. Opps. Oh well. Heh. I was eating these weird gummi bugs-yes gummi bugs not gummi bears. It was cool cause they have like..a liquid center and when you bite into it, it's like the blood and guts are rushing into your mouth. Pretty cool huh? ^.^ I like em!

Oui. I haven't been drawing a lot lately, or writing a lot. I don't know what's up with me, just really tired I guess. I was tired and didn't feel good this morning- I begged mom to let me stay home since I missed my bus- which apparently was 15 mins early according to my Grandfather. But nooooooo. I had to go to school..yippee?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. What else? Why do I even bother??? NO ONE READS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.o Guess I'm just that bored sometimes. I swear-I'm seriously considoring moving to alaska or something to raise penguins on a penguin farm.
V.V I have no more cigarettes. Oh well. I'll go get some more.
But yeah...I was gonna add something else but I forgot. Hm. Oh well...
...
...
...
Yeah. I'm done for now.


0 comments: